Wednesday, October 12, 2011

~Wednesday~ I have this strange Feelings~

It's Wednesday~~ My feelings towards Woofie getting stronger and stronger...day by day, hours by hours...it just getting stronger everyday... I don't know why i have this such stronger feelings towards her..

It's kinda like..."something" are suffocating me!! in my very chest!!...It makes me so uncomfortable everyday..Can SOMEONE HELP ME??!!!! What is this called?? Why AM I HAVE SUCH STRANGE FEELINGS?? AND IT'S GETTING STRONGER and STRONGER~~!!!!...

I tried to suppress this weird feelings in many ways...listen musics, concentrating on my work, chit chat with friends whenever i can, do research on something that makes me thinking... BUT, ALL DOESN'T WORK AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me so drowsy....

The ONLY way i tried and it does really make this strange feelings goes away... which is i saw Woofie replied me no matter in MOC, FB chat, SMS, Calls or by just seeing her face 2 face. This uncomfortable feelings just vanished in a second!! No matter in what format, as long i see something related to Woofie.. i will be feeling better... From that on, i knew... this strange feelings is what people says....Missing a person...which a person that i cares the most! I FALL IN LOVE TO Woofie?!..

I can't help suppress this feeling...it's like...if i don't get to see her even just one day, it will get stronger and stronger....PLZ~~ WHO CAN HELP ME TAKE THIS FEELINGS AWAY FROM ME!!!????
I REALLY WANT TO SAY OUT LOUD THAT...>>>>>>>> WOOFIE!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!...

it's really getting harder for me to act normal...even when it's in front of her. :'(
Woofie~ I didn't know that i needed you so much... It suffocates me day by day without you around...

No comments:

Post a Comment