Tuesday, October 18, 2011

~I Have Decided~

After a long discussion with many friends, close friends....I have decided...
I decided no matter how hard it is...or how many rejections i received...I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO DO IT!!!
I WILL NOT GIVE UP!! REJECTIONS??! NO PROBLEM~! IT'S OK!! I WILL KEEP ON GOING~!!!

I WILL STRUGGLE  FOR SUCCESS!! I BELIEVE MYSELF I CAN DO IT!!!

Same goes to my target girl >> Woofie~...or should i say it clear Nicole Lee...I confess that I Like Her and I will pursuit her...I Dare to say... I love her smile..even though she do her ugly faces~~ I won't feel a bit of disgusting~ But i found out she is adorable in that way!!! As what Bruno Mars songs : Just The Way You Are!

Nicole~ Even though how bad you looked at yourself, or even felt your face look much older than your real age, or how weak is your body are...from what i can see is ....that's the way you are, and i love the way you are. I don't know how you felt about me, but i'm very sure that i like you... and i wish i could be your only one and give me a chance to allow me have you be my only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment