Dunno how to describe this feelings...finally i got chance to meet her today...not intentionally, just that coincident needed her help take me home.. and she say yes~~
At first i thought she would find excuses to reject my request..because i thought she been avoiding to talk/meet me all the while. But i'm wrong. She was actually busy...very busy till need OT this week.
She looked more pale..not enough sleep look..dark circles getting darker and bigger... seeing her like that i feel sour in my heart.. wanted to cheer her up and she claimed she will be ok and straight sleep after reach home.
Tonight ate dinner with her...face to face... she looked at the big screen watching movies...i looked at her..and i smile..no matter how pale she looked...she always looked cute to me.. especially when her eyes look up... so kawaii~~ (^_^)
I felt her reaction a bit weird today...she looked soo "paiseh" in front of me... dun noe correct or not..but i'm sure she behave differently compare to when we first few times meet each other... I don't know why and don't want to know...because this could make both of us more paiseh to meet each other.
I rather being this way where we could ask each other out yc/dinner than making both of us paiseh cannot meet together...
I'll remember her tonite's kawaii face for long long time... (^.^)...

No comments:
Post a Comment