No matter how much time i put on work, my heart still...feel lonely..
I thought of listening radio...chat with friends... spend time think about work.. could help me fade my sorrow. But it didn't. The more i cover... the more pain i feel.....
I do not know why i felt pain in my heart... I only know i will feel the pain when:
She did not reply my messages~
She did not reply me in moc/fb chat~
She refuse my invitation yet she accept my friend's invites~
She suspect me will do something harm/bad which i'm not~
She avoid looking/talk to me~
She did not reply me in moc/fb chat~
She refuse my invitation yet she accept my friend's invites~
She suspect me will do something harm/bad which i'm not~
She avoid looking/talk to me~
I thought i could let it go if i say to myself: it's ok~ it will passed away..~......But, it does make me more and more pain that i barely could cover it among others...especially in front of her...
She will move on~ That's what she has decided to do so...So, i do move on too~
爱说不出口的痛比刀割伤的痛还要再痛再苦~
No comments:
Post a Comment