Hi~ It's me again...
i tell myself lots of times... "she is busy, maybe didn't listen her phone~" ..."she might be having fun chit chat with her frens and din aware there is a call or sms"...so, i kept waiting her reply all day....
Today i learnt...thinking a person you love is sweet...but, missing the person is painful....and i feel miserable of unable to attend her convo + not even able to get my flower in her hands...i so hate myself for being such a tool!
And yet...she say "nvm, no need buy present for me because i din buy present for you also when you convo"
I buy present not because i want you give me present also...is i just want to gift you something that comes truly from my heart. I have no intention of getting one back at all.... Am i this kind of person in everyone's eyes?
I have no idea....
No comments:
Post a Comment