Working....day and night... 8:30am to 5:30pm working hours..but, normally will need work more hours.. like her... she work almost 12 hours a day...and yet...still need to go back office work when got calls from terrible users at Prague... so sad to hear she work on holidays even weekends..='(
She look exhausted...stressed out...all because of idiot UAT stuff...stupid Prague user!!! Please be considerate to us where we do not work outside working hours ok!!!!! Geram!!!
I wish to help her..but i dun noe how to do her work...~~
I wish i could just make her day with laughter...but, i'm not a good joker..~~
I wish i could just be with her whenever she feels bored/stress... but i could only do is look at her and say "relax...man man do~....etc" which does not help her at all~~
I wish i could bring her foods when she feels hungry...but i don't know what foods she hunger for~~
I felt myself so useless at the sudden.... (=.=") but, at least i tried to "be with her" by chatting over MOC till she finished her job and go back home (^.^)..
I sms her whenever i free...to let her know at least...there is a person who cares about her condition... :)
I hope she can get through this week.... I wish to see her pretty smile again which is my happy medicine every morning. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment