Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to Single Again~~

Today....really felt the world is changing so fast that cannot be faster than my emotions. Why? This is why i'm gonna tell you all about it.

Today, like usual i go to work...but i take leave for morning hours coz i couldn't wake up early (=.="). After reached my desk, setup my laptops and open my outlook to check emails (that is my usual work everytime reach office). And i found one email from my girlfriend(ex-gf starting today)..i feel curious so i open it to see and i was shocked!! TOTALLY shocked!! A break up email is sent to me in my outlook. Great!!! ruined my day, ruined all my hopes and believes towards her.
i was wondering for so long why all in the sudden she want break up and only one main reason she tell me>>> Stressful when together with me. Ok! Fine! If it is really that stressful, please tell me earlier and stop this no-hope relationship. This is the second time she request for break up and i will not be like last time begging her to think again..think again...Since she said is FINAL DECISION, so be it!.. I don't care it anymore. I Hate her!!I told "I hate her" not because of break up, is because of she did not try really hard to overcome the problems within her. I agreed and promised her to give her time to overcome it and at the end i got this stupid, ridiculous result!

I'm tired with this problem with her already since she did not want me to HELP her overcome this problem! Fine!....I'll just get along with it and find another one (not for now)... Haizz, sometime when each other loves both so much still will be end up break off. Really have no idea about it....

Say really....i still love her...can't forget her... it's very painful for me to continue to live in this world anymore..


goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment